Your privacy is important to us.
We do not sell, rent, trade, or give away your information.
- PALEO REMEDIES has been a leading reseller of Sceletium Tortuosum and other supplements for business and individuals.
- PALEO REMEDIES publishes its in a we-based format.
- What information we collect
- How we collect the information
- How we use the information
- How we provide choice to Users about how we use the information we collect
- Whether we disclose the information we collect to Third Parties
- Whether Third Parties collect information through our Products
- PALEO REMEDIES's Privacy Pledge. PALEO REMEDIES makes the following pledge to you:
- PALEO REMEDIES is committed to protecting the privacy of Users at all times.
- PALEO REMEDIES maintains security standards and procedures designed to protect Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information. We will continue to test and update our technology to improve our ability to protect Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information.
Our Policies Regarding the Collection of Information. At PALEO REMEDIES, our goal is to provide Users with quality information, products, and services. We are also committed to providing Users with responsive, personalized service, and keeping Users informed about new information, products, and services that may be of immediate interest to Users or that can help Users derive the greatest value from the Products.
A visitor who browses the PALEO REMEDIES Web site is not required to reveal any Personally Identifiable Information, such as name, address, or telephone number, unless subscribing to a product. Nor is such information collected passively by electronic means. PALEO REMEDIES Web servers collect other information such as the make of a visitor's browser software and the Internet domain name of the location from which the visitor enters. This information helps us diagnose technical problems and manage our sites by tracking user interests.
The primary reason that we collect and maintain Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information is to serve Users and administer our customer relationships. PALEO REMEDIES may collect Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information from a variety of sources, such as the following:
- Information Users provide to us, such as information Users provide to us in the registration process.
- Information we receive from a Customer that purchases Subscriptions for Users, such as registration information.
- Information about transactions by Users as part of the Products or other User experiences with PALEO REMEDIES and with PALEO REMEDIES Alliance Partners, such as the information we receive when a User submits a question through a search box in a Product. We collect Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information in a number of ways, such as the following:
- Registration Process:
o In order to use our Products, each User may be asked to complete a registration process, which requires providing certain registration information to PALEO REMEDIES.
- Credit Cards:
o We collect credit card information for billing purposes. For convenience of our customers, we do not store, use, or share credit card information for any other purpose
- Log Files:
o We track information about each User’s usage of the Products in log files. We use this information as follows:
- To analyze trends
- To administer the Products
- To track statistical information about how Users use the Products
- To gather broad demographic information for aggregate use
o PALEO REMEDIES does link information regarding a User’s usage of the Products to the User’s Personally Identifiable Information
- Contrary to reports about cookies and online privacy, cookies do not contain viruses and most cannot reveal any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you willingly provide it as a user on a Web site.
- You will find that cookies are an industry standard and are used at most major Web sites in much the same way we use them here at PALEO REMEDIES. You can learn most everything there is to know about cookies at cookiecentral.com. We also encourage you to read the privacy policies of all Web sites you visit before you accept cookies from these Web sites.
- You can set your browser to reject or to accept cookies. You have the option to reject cookies when you are just browsing the Web and accept cookies when you want to use the Products.
- Each Product places a cookie on the hard drive of each User’s computer. If a User rejects any cookie offered by a Product, that User may not use the features of the Product.
- PALEO REMEDIES stores your User ID in your cookie.
- PALEO REMEDIES uses your cookie to make your experience with the Products more efficient and effective. For instance, by setting a cookie for a Product on a User’s hard drive, the User does not have to log in to the Product more than once, which saves time.
- Setting cookies also enables PALEO REMEDIES to track and target the interests of Users.
- Surveys and Promotional Activities:
o From time to time PALEO REMEDIES may request information from Users via voluntary participation in promotional or market research activities.
o The information that we request may include contact information (such as name and business address), and demographic information (such as zip code and age level).
- Our Policies Regarding the Use and Disclosure of Information.
- Information Use and Sharing. We may use and share the Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information that we collect among various departments within PALEO REMEDIES that perform functions such as servicing User accounts, preparing reports regarding Product use, market research, and promotional activities. The reasons that we share this Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information include the following:
- To protect Users.
o We use the Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information we maintain about Users and their use of the Products, including registration information, as follows:
- To help us identify Users.
- To help us prevent unauthorized persons from accessing Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information and the Product features that we make available to specific Users for their use.
- To provide superior service.
o We use Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information to respond quickly and efficiently to User needs.
- To tell you about new or enhanced services.
o By understanding more about Users and their use of the Products, we can better meet User needs and determine how other Product features could be of value to Users.
o E-mail Updates:
- Once a User completes the registration process, PALEO REMEDIES may keep the User updated by e-mail on important news and events concerning PALEO REMEDIES, Product features, and other information that PALEO REMEDIES deems relevant.
- To improve and develop our information, products and services.
o Every Product feature that we offer is designed to reflect the ways Users actually use the Products.
- We collect and analyze information about Product use so that we can tailor new types of information, products and services to meet User needs.
When it comes to sharing Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information outside PALEO REMEDIES, we do so only for specific purposes. We share Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information with Third Parties as follows:
o We reserve the right to share the following registration information with certain PALEO REMEDIES Alliance Partners and carefully selected companies or professional associations for purposes of permitting the PALEO REMEDIES Alliance Partners to sell their products and services to our Customers:
- With respect to each Customer, the following current information: company name, business mailing address, and primary contact information (name, e-mail address, street address, mailing address, and telephone number).
- With respect to each User, the following current information: name, business e-mail address, office name (branch and main office), and mailing address.
o We reserve the right to share Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information with PALEO REMEDIES Alliance Partners that provide hot links to the PALEO REMEDIES Web page at http://www.paleoremediesintl.com